Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Keys!!

I went to Harris Teeter today for Super Doubles.  I got some awesome deals! That's a whole different story though! I took all three of my monkeys children with me, and as usual it was an adventure.  Upon returning home, I asked my son to take the keys, and unlock the door.  I gave him the exact key needed.  I walk up to the door, toddler on my hip, grocery bags in my hands, only to see Nathan standing by the door keys in hand.

Me: Nathan, why isn't the door open.
Nathan: Umm because I dropped them, and I don't know which key is the right one.  I'm only 5, mom.
Me: Yes. I'm well aware. 

So, I made a mental note to buy some of those key color covers.  Until I logged into pinterest and found this idea! Nail polish to color code your keys! Why haven't I thought of that?  So here is my before/after! Easy peasey! ;)



(Yes, it does match my nails! I'm obsessed with my new polish Mint Madness!)

No comments:

Post a Comment